The Official Quickstart Course for the LifterLMS Community

In this free course, you will discover how LifterLMS empowers you to easily create, sell and protect engaging online courses from your WordPress powered website.

By taking this course you will be able to quickly build and launch your first course with LifterLMS.

For best results follow along with Chris and build your course side by side with him.

This course will help you not waste time, build your website without making mistakes, and guide you through the process.

Course Information

Estimated Time: 1 Day

Categories: ,

Course Instructor

Chris Badgett Chris Badgett Instructor

Family man, explorer, writer, loves cooking, deep work, and LifterLMS software CEO. Chris helps course creators and entrepreneurs unlock impact, income, and freedom.

Start Today!

FREE

15 thoughts on “The Official Quickstart Course for the LifterLMS Community”

1. Adam says:

Hi, for some reason a video that I previously posted inside of my course outline isn’t showing up in the editor mode. If you view the PPP course you’ll see that there are two videos at the top of the page. The top video doesn’t show up in the editor mode while the second video does. I want to update the top video. Any suggestions?

1. ali says:

I’m very sorry to hear that you are having technical issues, our support team would be more than happy to help you get this sorted out. If you are using our free product, please post your tech support issue for free in the WordPress community forums https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/lifterlms/ (checked and responded to on a regular basis by our dev team) or if you are a LifterLMS Powerpack user or have purchased any add-on from LifterLMS, please log into your account submit a support ticket.

2. Sanmathy says:

How to create class? I mean not courses. For example, BSc Physics degree may have lot of papers in a semester and several years. A college already having a few students in a batch may consist of a class.

1. ali says:

LifterLMS is for creating online courses. If you wanted to create a class over several years you might be able to accomplish this by setting it up as a series of courses! Please email us at team[at]lifterlms.com with additional questions!

3. Shawn says:

Hi, I am also having issues with the enroll process and can’t add a picture for my profile for the class.

1. ali says:

Hi, please head over to the LifterLMS WordPress forum with support Qs or if you are a paid customer head over to https://lifterlms.com/my-account

4. Jotta Müller says:

I didnt see how to make quizz lesson.

1. ali says:

5. Isaias5812 says:

I have already started my course how can I hide it from public view until I complete it?

1. LifterLMS says:

Hi! Here’s some information on how to do that: https://lifterlms.com/docs/course-membership-visibility-settings/.

6. Matthew Smith says:

i enrolled first time, no problems at all

1. codeBOX says:

Glad to hear it!

7. derek.reddy says:

Why won’t it let me enroll….frustrating

1. codeBOX says:

Hi Derek! Sorry to hear that you are having problems enrolling. If you are still stuck please email us at team[at]lifterlms.com and we can try to help you out!

8. codeBOX says:

Hi Pete!

We would recommend having some basic knowledge of WordPress to set yourself up for success. There are some excellent free beginner courses at wp101.com.